Wild Swan Books
North Staffordshire WagonsG. F. Chadwick
Softback - 94 pages - £11.95Contents
- Early Wagon Design on the North Stafford
- The First Changes
- Developments in the 1860s
- Developments in Design and Construction
- The 1880s and 1890s: The Longbottom Era
- The Last Years of Longbottom's Work at Stoke
- J.H.Adams and the NSR at its Zenith 1902-1915
- The Final Years of the North Stafford
Although the reputation of the NSR has suffered due to the perceived lack of source material, more original information is available than may at first be apparent.
With specialist knowledge and a great affection for his subject, the author has spent many years unravelling the development of North Staffordshire rolling stock, and in this volume offers an authoritative account illustrated with an interesting variety of drawings and photos.